To get a sense of whether the space you want is available on your date, please check the Detailed Event Schedule
FOR PUBLIC USE
To rent classroom space, contact Office Administrator Stephanie Hayes
(518-463-7135) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To rent one of the large halls or plan for an event that will use both hall and classrooms, contact Rental Agent Lynne Lekakis (518-427-7386) or
Rental Fee Schedule
FOR FUUSA-RELATED ACTIVITIES
To reserve a room for a FUUSA activity, contact Office Administrator Stephanie Hayes (518-463-7135) or
email@example.com or complete a Room Reservation form in the office.
If requesting a room by email for a FUUSA-related activity, please provide the following information:
- Name of church-related group requesting the room/space
- Contact person, phone number and e-mail address
- List your preferred room assignment and an alternate choice
- Purpose of meeting (This helps determine appropriate room selection and alternative choices when your first choice is not available.)
- Full date and times (must include Set up time, Start time, End time and Breakdown time. If you don't include Set up time, you may not have access to your room until the scheduled start time.)
- Frequency of use (For example: Every Tuesday from Sept. 7 through Nov. 9)
- Provide any special instructions or requests, including audio-visual equipment
Rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. If the Church cannot accommodate your activity/meeting, you will be notified. Otherwise your group will be assigned a room. If the specific room you are requesting is not available, your group will be assigned a comparable room. A bulletin board in the 405 Washington lobby displays all of the current day's events and room assignments. The full calendar is posted online on the
Detailed Event Schedule
You will have specific responsibilities for leaving the room clean, garbage free and furniture arranged for the next room use. If you are not familiar with FUUSA's Building Use Policy, please ask the office for a copy.